Terms & conditions
- Once we have received your registration and an invoice is raised, the booking is subject to our terms and conditions.
- Payment is due within 30 days upon receipt of the invoice or prior to the course, whichever is first.
- Payment must be received IN ADVANCE of the event or course. Falconbury reserve the right to refuse admission or withhold materials if payment has not been received.
- Falconbury Ltd reserve the right to change the content and timing of the programme, the speakers, the date and venue due to reasons beyond their control. In the unlikely event that the course is cancelled, Falconbury is not responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registered delegates.
Transfers & cancellations for public courses and webinars
- Notice of any request to cancel must be received in writing via email to email@example.com . This will constitute the ONLY acceptable proof of cancellation. Anyone not able to produce such a document will be liable for the full registration fee.
- A maximum of one transfer is allowed; after the transfer no cancellations or further transfers can be accepted and the full fee will be charged. Transfers are subject to payment of the difference on higher value courses.
- Substitute delegates can be named at any time, free of charge.
|Transfer and cancellation fees
||Transfer||Format change to webinar
|Up to 28 days before the course
||10% administration fee
||Free of charge||Free of charge (difference between webinar and face-to-face price will be refunded)
|27 to 14 days before the course
||10% fee||Free of charge (no refund issued)
|13 to 0 days before the course
||100% fee||20% fee
Transfers & cancellations for online learning courses
- Payment for a course must be received in full within 28 days of receipt of a valid invoice. NB: No course materials will be dispatched/available online until payment has been received.
- Once we have received your enrolment, the course is confirmed.
- Once hard copy materials have been dispatched cancellation within 14 days will incur a 25% administration fee. Cancellation of a hard copy course after 14 days will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellation of online enrolments will incur a 10% administration fee up to 7 days after the date of payment. No cancellations are accepted more then 8 days after payment for the enrolment has been received.
- Transfer to a course of the same or higher value can be made prior to hard copy materials being dispatched, or prior to payment being received for online enrolments.
- Substitute participants may be named at any time prior to hard copy materials being dispatched, or prior to payment being made for online enrolments.
- Once we have received your signed contract your event or training course is confirmed.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances Falconbury is entitled to supply a substitute tutor or trainer of equivalent quality and experience.
- Payment is 30 days on invoice raised upon signature of the contract or prior to the course, whichever is first.
- Cancellations received prior to 8 weeks before the date of the training will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations received between 4-8 weeks prior to the date of the training will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 4 weeks prior to the date of the training will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Should Falconbury have to cancel the training for reasons outside of its control it will not be liable for any costs incurred.
Access to your account and course materials
Your account password is for you alone and must not be distributed throughout your organisation or to personal contacts. Course documentation and online training material is for your own use and not to be distributed.
- If you opt to print your materials, only one copy may exist at any time, which is for your own use, and may not be distributed to others
- If you opt to download your course materials, the downloaded files are for your own use, on your own computer (or other computing device), and should not be uploaded anywhere for the purposes of, or incidentally enabling, access to others. This includes, but is not limited to, file sharing sites, personal websites/blogs and company intranets
- You may not extract (or attempt to extract) text, images or any other content from the course material for any use whatsoever